Here we will be publishing the more interesting links on Arduino projects, tutorials, shops, as well as other topic related to electronics and microcontrollers.
Information about Arduino
Arduino: The origin of Arduino, the philosopher's stone
Important pages in this web:
- To begin
- Arduino tutorials
- Arduino language reference
- PlayGround : Lots of references, how to connect Arduino with almost anything, code, example techniques...
- Arduino Projects: All about arduino projects. Lights, Sound, Mp3, Ultrasonic, Bluetooth, Android, RGB led, Remote control, Robots ... Cool!
- Proyects About Arduino: All about Arduino, proyects, tutorials, links, books, etc. Shields, LCD, LEds RGB, Bluetooth, WI-FI. Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino nano
- Arduinoos (Arduino's spirit): Great page with plenty of Arduino projects and much theory... essential
- Arduino Arts: More Arduino proyects, tutorials, ...
- Freeduino: 'The World Famous Index of Arduino & Freeduino Knowledge' ... im-pressive
- Practical Arduino: Another interesting web about Arduino projects.
- Ladyada: Web of must-see, many projects, ideas tutorials
Where to buy
- BricoGeek: Everything you need for your Arduino projects - plates, shields, robots.
- YourDuino : Tons of material, Arduino plates, components, robotic, low shipping charges.
- ElecFreaks: Interesting store that in addition to much material has a Variant of Arduino: Feaduino with interesting features
- DealExtreme: From china with love... awesome amount of material for Arduino, no shipping charge!, only patience..
Adafruit (2) addressable led strip (2) Arduino (11) Arduino Pro Mini (2) Christmas (1) Control Remoto (1) DHT11 (1) DHT22 (1) DS1307 (1) DS3231 (1) FFT (2) led pixel (1) Led strip (2) Lights (5) Microphone (1) MOC3041 (1) MP3 (2) MP3 Player (2) Neopixel (1) Optocouplers (1) Power (1) Remote controller (1) RGB Led (5) SD (2) Triac (1) TSOP1738 (3) ULN2003 (1) vs1002 (2) vs1003 (2) vs1053 (2) WS2811 (3) WS2812 (4) WS2812b (3) Xmas (1)
Arduino Mp3 Payer II (code) > I present this new Arduino project: A full MP3 player based on Arduino . As you can see in...
Kaleidoscope with Arduino and RGB LED strips I present a new Arduino project : a Kaleidoscope (or something similar), with a list o...
Taking advantage of the previous post, we are going to add an IR receiver to the circuit so that we can vary the color and brightness of the...
< Arduino MP3 Player I (circuit) The SD structure In this post I'll try to explain a little the code of our 'Jukebox...
Christmas comes, and nothing more typical than riding a Christmas tree to give a bit of atmosphere. They come in many types, but this is ...
Candle with remote control and Arduino Pro Mini Here I present another project based on a addressable LEDs strip, based on WS...
<< Arduino light organ (I) - Introduction Arduino light organ (III) - Power stage >> Obtaining the signal As ...
Arduino light organ (II) - The circuit >> Introduction Those who have a few years as I, recall that back in the 1980s, in any di...
<< Arduino light organ (II)- The circuit WARNING: In this part is used mains voltage, which can carry risks. If you do not have en...
Well, let's start with a 'dumb' for begin. The idea is that a RGB LED simulate the effect 'Rainbow' as some by thems...
Powered by Blogger.